Education and Service Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Agricultural Economics, or a related field, or equivalent education and experience of five (5) or more years of progressively responsible banking or related agricultural lending experience.
Job Purpose and Scope
Processes and services large and complex loans. Conducts complex credit analysis. Performs loan servicing responsibilities and assists with monitoring and reporting portfolio conditions. Assists in training less-senior loan officers and credit personnel to ensure quality loan services and attainment of the Association’s credit goals. Has considerable latitude for decision making.
- Develop and market new business within service area.
- Represents the Association at local community activities. Promotes the Association by maintaining good public and member relations.
- Make and service loans. Provide financially related services and ensure lending is within association policies and procedures. Makes and/or conveys decisions on loan approval, structure and pricing. Responsible for exercising credit risk management responsibilities on loans within area of responsibility.
- Perform credit analysis, balance sheet analysis and review and analyze other financial documents needed to determine if borrower or prospective borrower qualifies for loan funds.
- Ensure loans are properly risk rated.
- Performs collections on loans as needed.
- Comply with association credit practices, procedures and policies.
- May assist with title examination on prospective loans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of accounting/financial systems. Skill in oral and written communication and skill in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please apply here.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.