Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years or more of accounting or related business experience.
- Prefer experience in the operation, maintenance, and end-user support of loan accounting, cash management, general ledger, and/or other loan accounting systems.
- Sets up and maintains customer information in cash management systems and performs customer service via phone and email.
- Enters and approves wire transfers.
- Completes required check orders.
- Setups, maintains, and reconciles Pre-Authorized Installment Requests.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts related to cash management functions.
- Works with Credit Office Personnel on all cash management tools.
- Provides fast, accurate support to all end-users of cash management and/or related systems and processes. Provides guidance to end-users to assist them in cash management functions as necessary.
- Assists with the development of new and improved processes to enhance cash management efficiencies. Assists in maintaining cash management procedures and documentation. Communicates procedures to end-users.
- Documents all customer issues utilizing an issue tracking system.
- Position requires the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks at once and learn new applications and use of equipment quickly.
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving and organization skills
- Complete detailed task accurately in short time frames
- Ten key calculators by touch and computer literacy required, including word processing, database, and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to accomplish accurate, detailed tasks in short time frames.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently to complete assigned projects.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills are essential.
- Position requires good written and oral communication skills.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.