Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- Three or more years of experience maintaining and deploying Information Technology systems.
- Experience must include troubleshooting information technology systems, providing end user support, and help desk operations.
- Current driver's license required.
- Supports Association staff with IT related incidents over the phone or by traveling to the branch location at the direction of the manager.
- Manages, maintains and inventories the IT assets of the Association. Researches available enhancements to the IT business systems that will promote operational and cost efficiencies in delivering credit and related services of the Association.
- Performs installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software resources, as well as providing end user support.
- Maintains records containing information regarding incident resolution and support procedures.
- Offers support and training to Association employees in the use of computer hardware and/or software. Acts as a liaison between association employees and Farm Credit Bank of Texas or other providers of IT training or services.
- Assists senior-level staff or management in implementing and enforcing IT security policy and procedures.
- Assists IT Operations Manager and IT Compliance Officer in performing disaster recovery planning and testing, and performs data retention/recovery tasks.
- Responsible for all Association mobile device support including Apple iPhone and iPad devices.
- Implements office installations, moves, rewires, changes at the direction of the IT Operations Manager.
- General knowledge of business systems software.
- Specialized knowledge of computer hardware, and operating systems to include Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 and 2016 and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic network troubleshooting including routers, switches, and VOIP phones. Ability to coordinate with internet service providers to resolve outages.
- Skill in problem-solving including problem identification, fact finding, research, analysis and solution development.
- Basic knowledge of network security a plus.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; full description available on request.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.