Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of experience in the design, development, testing, and implementation of SharePoint solutions; administration of SharePoint Server, SharePoint Services, IIS, and Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience writing SharePoint technical design documentation (wire frames, site maps, structure definition, page layouts)
- Experience administering SharePoint environment configuration, site collection creation, subsite and page configuration, designing and implementing custom workflows and custom web parts.
- Act as technical lead on SharePoint projects and initiatives as needed.
- Contributes to all phases of the SharePoint system life cycle, including business requirements, analysis and system planning, development, implementation, site administration, maintenance, and support.
- Works with customers to analyze their business requirements and translate them into effective solutions within the SharePoint environment.
- Provides detailed project plans and timeline estimations for SharePoint projects. Provides written and verbal status reports to IT management.
- Design, create, edit and review SharePoint content and components utilizing the suite of tools and languages outlined below.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical activities such as site creation, user training, and issue resolution. Assist with non-production and production implementations.
- Troubleshoot non-production and production issues.
- Keep management informed of SharePoint needs and issues.
- Complete periodic review for the accuracy, relevance and content of sites, including testing of links and ensuring integrity of the content and structures.
- Facilitate creation of Intranet training material.
- Facilitate migration of current SP2013 environment to SP2016/0365 while utilizing best practices.
- Implement and integrate Active Directory security across all sites and content.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to gather requirements, design, test, implement, and maintain SharePoint sites and pages, workflows, web parts, and web sites. Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to maximize the benefit of web- based technology solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong technical communications skills. Must be able to translate technical solutions into business solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills including the ability to positively interface with vendors and contractors, other IT staff, end-users, and management.
- Ability to gather and document detailed requirements through customer interviews and systems analysis to qualify and quantify new projects.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently while meeting deadlines and effectively communicating project status.
- Familiarity with current design principles and techniques for SharePoint development is essential.
- Specialized knowledge of Active Directory fundamentals is essential.
- Specialized knowledge of:
- SharePoint related design tools such as Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
- SharePoint security levels and user additions using Active Directory and Microsoft Web security practice.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Databases preferred.
- Experience managing SharePoint infrastructure including server and site configurations.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; full description available on request.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.