Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and three (3) or more years in loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking experience.
Job Purpose and Scope
Performs intermediate-level general office support that may be somewhat complex in nature, works under moderate supervision.
Benchmarked Job Functions
- Performs receptionist tasks such as sorting mail, answering phones and retrieving and delivering materials as requested.
- Performs general office duties primarily consisting of routine repetitive tasks of organizing and maintaining files and records, and distributing mail or other items.
- Performs data entry from standardized source documents requiring accuracy.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners
- Uses computer systems to assist department in activities such as preparing reports, etc.
May store/manipulate data through various software programs, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Composes basic correspondence on well-defined matters. May be directed to respond to routine correspondence not requiring manager’s attention. Sets up and types reports following prescribed formats.
- May coordinate and schedule external and internal meetings, training activities, seminars, etc. and make travel arrangements for Appraisal department as requested.
- Assist branch personnel at front desk by taking payments, greeting customers, answering phone system, etc.
- Assist the branch- 1.) In issuing Funds Held checks when requested by the borrower, 2.) Processing Fast Cash, 3.) Processing PAID system.
- Assists appraisal staff with various administrative and servicing duties as directed:
- Send appraisal requests for bid quotes to outside fee appraisers
- Engagement letters
- Administrative appraisal reviews of all outside appraisals with loan value of $250,000 or less
- Maintain appraisal log – reflects every request that the appraisal department receives and documents dates as tasks are accepted, assigned, received, and reviewed for the appraisal department to use as a tool of organizing each appraiser’s work load and to aide in efficiency
- Maintain in-house appraisal log - reflects all appraisals/reviews completed individually by internal appraisers/collateral evaluators, total number of appraisals completed by fee appraisers and total amount of fees charged per month, number of appraisals complete in house and contracted by branch, number of collateral evaluations completed by loan officers per month
- Maintain Collateral Evaluations log – this log reflects only collateral evaluations completed by loan officers.
- CRM operations - Assigning tasks and ensuring all tasks have been completed
- Upkeep of files on network drive - All requests and the attachments sent to the appraisal department are saved on the appraisal drive by parish, year, and borrower’s name
- Submitting invoices for payment, timesheets to HR, tax forms and new vendor info. to accounting for payment.
- Filing and organizing hard copies of all appraisals received by parish
- Maintain list of parish sales by parish in excel spreadsheet
- Input sales into sales database
General knowledge of appraisal systems. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information. General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices. Knowledge of written correspondence principles. Skill in oral and written communication. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
Frequent interaction with association departmental staff and management. Occasional interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff. Occasional interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, commercial bankers, and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to stand for limited periods of time. Ability to walk for moderate distances. Frequent finger/hand manipulation (e.g. keyboard, office equipment, small hand tools, etc.). Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling while exerting up to 50 pounds of force.
Policy and Compliance
Compliance with FCBT and Association technology and security standards is required.
Regular attendance is required in this job. Must maintain a valid and current driver license.
If you meet the minimum requirements and want to be considered for this position, please mail your resume and salary history to:
Louisiana Land Bank
810 C.M. Fagan Drive
Hammond, La. 70404
ATTN: HR Department
Or fax to: (318) 387-0617
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.