Central Texas Farm Credit is a full-service agricultural lender covering 19 counties in Central Texas with branch offices located in Brady, Early, Coleman, Comanche, Haskell, and San Angelo. Total assets of nearly $575 million consist primarily of loans for livestock, crops and real estate. Central Texas Farm Credit is a member owned cooperative that is well-capitalized with consistently strong earnings and credit quality. We have been a reliable source of credit to the farmers and ranchers of central Texas for well over 100 years.
Job Purpose and Scope
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the advertising, sales promotion and public relations efforts for the association including the coordination of public events.
We are in search of one Marketing Manager who may choose to office out of our Early, TX; San Angelo, TX; or Abilene, TX location.
The person hired for this position will perform or oversee the following functions:
- Directs and coordinates planning and development of the advertising, sales promotion and public relations efforts for financial products/services by writing, designing and producing advertising, brochures, direct marketing materials, sales promotion items and point of sale material. Manages relationship with the advertising agency, media and other vendors.
- Manages the association’s digital marketing presence including the website and social media.
- Supports local advertising activities of the association by operating desktop publishing software to prepare local ad and radio script options. Monitors the production of marketing and advertising presentations. Manages advertising and public relations on an association-wide level.
- Takes photographs of relevant association activities. Coordinates, analyzes and distributes market research data.
- Coordinates or assists with marketing related meetings and functions including corporate promotions and sponsorships, association customer appreciation dinners, and stockholder meetings.
- Administers and coordinates representation at trade shows by setting up and working booth and ordering giveaways and booth materials. Implements work schedule for other employees to help at trade shows.
- Assists with the development and implementation of new products and services for the association. Represents the association on the district marketing committee.
- Administers sponsorships/donations for numerous programs on behalf of the association.
- Administers association subscriptions and membership programs and other special programs as needed.
- Coordinates and administers specialty item orders. Orders and disburses all gifts and specialty items such as caps and other apparel.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Advertising, Business or a related field.
- Six (6) or more years of related marketing experience.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, please forward a current resume along with salary history to:
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA
P.O. Box 3200
Early, Texas 76803
ATTENTION TO – Vickie Ratliff, Executive Assistant
This position is currently open and will close upon filling.
At the sole discretion of Central Texas Farm Credit, individuals with less than minimum experience requirements may be considered with the position adjusted to a commensurate title.