Texas Farm Credit (TFC) is an agricultural lending cooperative that provides competitive rates, flexible terms, and personal service to farmers, ranchers, rural residents, and agribusiness firms from the Red River to the Rio Grande Valley. As a customer-owned co-op, we operate in our borrowers' best interests and cater to their short and long-term credit needs, with flexible financing solutions and an array of cash management products and services.
Performs intermediate-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature. Works under moderate supervision.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years or more of experience in loan support operations, title company, general accounting, or banking
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information.
- General knowledge of title insurance, crop insurance and credit life insurance documentation.
- General knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral.
- Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles.
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Develop and organize loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
- Assist with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Record new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers' required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
- Collect loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Answer customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
- Prepare documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- Operate a variety of office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- Greet customers, answer phones, arrange appointments and handle travel arrangements as required.
- Assist loan officers/appraisers in gathering and maintaining collateral information for input into credit delivery system and appraisal/comparable sales system.
Apply online www.texasfcs.com/careers
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.