Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or other related field preferred. Paralegal certificate and/or experience a plus.
Job Purpose and Scope
Performs intermediate-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature. Works under moderate supervision.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
- Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers’ required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- May greet customers, answer phones, arrange appointments and handle travel arrangements as required.
- May assist loan officers / appraisers in gathering and maintaining collateral information for input into credit delivery system and appraisal / comparable sales system.
If you meet the minimum requirements and want to be considered for this position, please send your resume to:
Kim Webb, Office Manager
Southern AgCredit, ACA
Southern AgCredit, ACA is an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.