Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) to two (2) or more years of experience in loan support operations.
Job Purpose and Scope
Performs entry-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature, works under close supervision.
- Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
- Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers’ required insurance.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations by providing customer service that exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
- May greet customers, work on the switchboard, arrange appointments and handle travel arrangements as required.
General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information. General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices. General knowledge of title insurance, crop insurance and credit life insurance documentation. General knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral. Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles. Skill in oral and written communication. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
Send resumes to Sierra Blais, firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.