Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $8 billion in total assets and over 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, cybersecurity, or other related discipline or technical field.
- Three (3) years or more of related experience in technological and physical components of information security and data privacy.
- Proven experience in monitoring and improving an information security program within a regulated industry.
- Lead various information technology risk assessments
- Lead internal and external information security audits
- Perform and support identity access management activities
- Plan, implement, and oversee security measures, controls, and remediation activities
- Perform data security and privacy assessments
- Monitor and update data inventory and mappings for security and privacy efforts
- Protect files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction
- Lead the third-party risk assessment process and associated annual reviews
- Monitor vendor activity, vendor assurance reports, and escalate potential issues as appropriate
- Maintain the incident response plan and related documentation
- Assist the incident response team in responding, assessing, and remediating identified incidents
- Lead the security awareness training program
- Define, implement, and maintain corporate security policies
- Partner with key stakeholders in IT, as well as internal/external auditors to prepare and deliver the successful execution of annual control testing
- Assist in preparing for and conducting of annual business continuity testing
- Assist the ISO with board, executive and management-level reporting metrics, materials, and dashboards
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of business fundamentals, planning, organization, information security frameworks, audit and compliance tools, negotiation, customer service, and teamwork.
- Information Security program execution with experiences in physical and logical security management, information security risk management, cybersecurity, and data loss prevention (DLP) technologies, as well as knowledge of information security best practices, standards, and frameworks.
- Knowledge of cloud security frameworks and technologies.
- Ability to develop control programs, procedures, and audit reports, as well as successfully execute programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a focus on customer service.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver presentations.
- Background in general Information Technology principles and systems.
- Accountable for Association audit facilitation, control oversight and remediation execution.
- Strong problem solving with the ability to perform with minimal supervision and interact with multiple levels of the organization and external audiences, including consultants, regulators, vendors, agents, and customers.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.