Alabama Farm Credit is an aggressively growing $914 million Farm Credit association dedicated to the financial needs of our rural communities. In short, we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in rural America. A career at Alabama Farm Credit can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. The institution is headquartered in Cullman, AL with five offices that serve the northern twenty-seven (27) counties of Alabama. We continue to serve the agricultural related needs of the two major metropolitan areas of Alabama in Birmingham and Huntsville. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, “best in market” matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to offer administrative and business support to the CEO. The candidate will perform advanced duties of a highly responsible, sensitive, and confidential nature. Manages the day-to-day operations of the administrative functions of the association in compliance with established policies and procedures. Requires a high degree of tact and diplomacy due to the frequency of contact with senior management, the board of directors, and the public. Familiar with Farm Credit business administration concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, while performing a variety of tasks.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Finance, or related field plus a five (5) or more years of experience in related business roles required. Experience working in the banking industry preferred. Exposure and knowledge of agriculture an added plus.
• Primary responsibility of this exempt level position is conducting executive administrative duties for the Chief Executive Officer. This includes but is not limited to: assemble and coordinate all correspondence and reports needed for meetings, conferences, and events; review incoming articles and correspondence to summarize or highlight items of interest; maintains accurate schedule and coordinate travel arrangements if necessary
• Secondary responsibility is to the Board of Directors which includes but is not limited to: preparation of the informational packet presented to the Board of Directors for monthly meetings; organize board meetings and record minutes in an accurate and timely manner; coordinate travel arrangements for conferences and meetings; liaison between the administrative activities of the CEO and the Board
• Other Administration duties include: coordinate, schedule, and oversee development of reports, presentations, and documents; research and secure information for projects; develop general administrative management methods which improve communication and processes; expedite work flow; perform public relations functions to ensure efficient operation of the association
• An outstanding company-wide incentive program
• Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
• 12 paid holidays
• 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
• Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
• Employer paid life insurance and disability
• Tuition reimbursement (100%)
• Up to $800/year wellness reimbursement
• Company paid clothing allowance
• Company paid cell phone and laptop
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to:
Alabama Farm Credit, ACA
Attn: Brandi Jones
P. O. Box 639
Cullman, AL 35056-0639
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Association's policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than "at will" employment relationship. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.