Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Eight (8) or more years of progressively responsible experience in planning, organizing, and coordinating activities in an office environment including support for senior-level management.
- Originate, recommend, plan, and execute administrative procedures designed to improve efficiency, communications, interpersonal relations, and workflow within the association.
- May review incoming articles, periodicals, and correspondence; summarizes or highlights items of particular interest to the Executive.
- Coordinates the preparation and monitoring of reports and other communications required for the Executive by the board of directors, FCA or other entities.
- Accepts and confirms commitments and itinerary plans for the Executive. Maintains accurate schedules of the Executive’s commitments and itinerary and coordinates travel arrangements to these commitments.
- Assembles and coordinates all correspondence and reports needed by the Executive when attending board meetings, committee meetings, conferences, and other events. Provides administrative support as requested to various committees on which the Executive serves.
- Initiates correspondence for the Executive; makes contact inside and outside the farm credit system regarding association business, travel arrangements, meeting organization and set-up, follow-up of assignments and special requests of the Executive.
- Maintains all working files for the Executive; routes documents received in or originated by the Executive’s office to the appropriate general file. Maintains confidentiality of all information marked or stated as “confidential,” “personal” or otherwise classified.
- Performs public relations functions as assigned to ensure efficient operation of the office of the Executive.
- All schedule planning, event coordination, travel arrangements, expense reimbursement, etc. for the executive management team.
- Excels in building relationships with executives and their contacts.
- High attention to detail.
- Enjoys organizing/coordinating.
- Can manage schedules and filter unnecessary requests.
- Ability to multi-task.
- General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information.
- General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices.
- Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles.
- Ability to communicate/coordinate effectively with all levels of management as well as with outside vendors.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to travel on a moderate basis.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.