Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in leading marketing communications initiatives in a corporate environment as well as experience with brand and agency management.
- At least two (2) years or of experience in a leadership role.
- Developing processes and programs that promote an understanding of and positively contribute to the customer journey value stream.
- Modeling organizational values, inspiring a shared vision, and holding their teams accountable for culture preservation and growth.
- Creatively establishing initiatives that reflect an understanding of competitor products in each channel.
- Understanding local sales team requirements for success and translating needs into a strategic, localized marketing support campaign that enables sales team success while building broader brand equity across the footprint.
- Building an end-to-end customer lifecycle through the development and execution of acquisition, activation, and engagement initiatives.
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders delivering timely and successful marketing programs.
- Adjusting departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges with focus on the next one- or two-years’ priorities.
- Strong skills to understand the Association’s marketing objectives.
- The ability to use persuasion and tact in obtaining agreement; establish priorities and drive them to success.
- Ability to work in a team environment, analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Exercise judgment, be assertive, work independently, and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to deal with a wide range of specialists inside and outside the Association.
- Capacity to use marketing/sales skills to plan and deliver effective programs.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work with tight deadlines.
- Skilled in product/service marketing, go to market strategy, brand awareness, lead and demand generation, product messaging and positioning, account management, product development, strategy, analytics, sales enablement, market research, direct mail, thought leadership, campaign management, budgeting, marketing automation software, digital, web and social media.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.