Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, or other related technical field.
- Eight or more years of related experience in technology, consulting, and or product management.
- Proven experience in working with business owners to determine business requirements for systems.
- Five or more years of supervisory experience required.
- Under direction of the CIO, performs in a leadership and management role to ensure that the internal Business Services objectives are met per the IT strategic plan.
- Develop the internal business services program for utilization by the association; including a formal methodology for assessing, prioritizing, implementing, measuring, and improving the operating environment.
- Partner closely with business unit leaders to understand the current challenges and to identify possible improvement areas.
- Develop a framework for prioritizing improvement opportunities to ensure resources are focused on the highest return projects.
- Stay abreast of technology advancements that would allow the Association to materially improve its operations; including business intelligence, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation.
- Ensure that the consulting team has the proper resource mix and is properly staffed to deliver the services.
- Oversee the development and evolution of the improvement roadmap.
- Partner closely with FCBT on opportunities to jointly drive improvements for the association.
- Serve as the lead decision maker in selecting new operational technologies to improve the efficiencies of the Association.
- Work closely with the PMO on project implementation.
- Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure compliance to control standards.
- Work closely with the Support Team to identify the root cause of issues and to remediate these issues.
- Prepare the support team for the rollout of new solutions.
- Oversee the documentation of operational procedures and systems.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and an understanding of business fundamentals, planning, organization, project management, negotiation, customer service, teamwork and employee supervision.
- Strong experience with software development lifecycles, process improvement methodologies, change management, and data analytics.
- Technical knowledge and strong conversancy in business management, business requirements gathering, and systems adoption, as well as knowledge of system development best practices and frameworks.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a focus on customer service.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver presentations.
- Accountable for the design and delivery of the internal consulting services and problem solving with the ability to perform with minimal supervision and interact with multiple levels of the organization and external audiences, including consultants, regulators, vendors, agent and customers.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; full description available on request
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and nearly 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.