AgTexas Farm Credit Services serves approximately 2,600 borrowers in a 43 county trade territory. The association has an average volume of approximately $2 billion. The loan portfolio consists of cotton, livestock, dairy, feed grains, real estate and ag-related business loans. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed and the Levelland office has an average loan volume of approximately $37 million with 125 borrowers.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and two (2) or more years of experience in general office/clerical operations. General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. Skill in oral and written communication. Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications. Skill in delivering excellent customer service is required.
Job Purpose and Scope
- Performs various loan administrative and servicing duties including answering borrower's questions, routing applications, data entry, processing loan payment and disbursements, monitoring insurance requirements and reporting.
- Monitors and maintains records for such programs as budgets, work plans, schedules, and projects; prepares, types, and processes forms such as those needed for office supplies, expense reports, time sheets, and other related forms.
- Answers incoming calls to department staff, representing department or association in a professional manner; relays messages; transfers calls to appropriate person for assistance; receives and refers visitors and telephone calls; responds to routine requests for information and refers more complex requests to appropriate staff members. Picks up, opens, sorts and distributes mail to appropriate personnel.
- Uses computer systems to assist department or association in activities such as preparing reports and budgets. May store/manipulate data through various software programs, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Composes basic correspondence on well-defined matters. May be directed to respond to routine correspondence not requiring manager's attention; sets up and types reports following prescribed formats.
- May coordinate and schedule external and internal meetings, training activities, seminars, etc., through arranging for meeting space, coffee service, and luncheon reservations; makes travel arrangements for department or association staff, including transportation and hotel arrangements, as directed.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
Frequent interaction with customers, association departmental staff and management. Occasional interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff. Occasional interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, commercial bankers, and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please apply here.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.