Salary: Negotiable, depending upon experience.
*AgTexas, at its sole discretion, may offer this position with a different title based upon the qualification of the candidate.
AgTexas Farm Credit Services serves approximately 2,600 borrowers in a 43 county trade territory. The association has an average volume of approximately $2 billion. The loan portfolio consists of cotton, peanuts, livestock, dairy, feed grains, real estate and ag-related business loans. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed. The Hillsboro office, serving Hill, Navarro & Ellis counties, has $70 million in direct loans to 415 members, consisting primarily of real estate, grains and livestock.
High school diploma and one (1) or more years of experience in loan support operations, title company, general accounting or banking. General knowledge of accounting/financial systems and documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust and collateral, crop insurance, and credit life insurance. Skill in oral communication and specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information, records management, and file classification practices.
• Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and credit officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
• Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
• Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers’ required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
• Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
• Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank of Texas policies and procedures.
• Greets customers, answer phones, arranges appointments and handles travel arrangements as required.
Frequent interaction with customers, association departmental staff and management. Occasional interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas staff. Occasional interaction with area professionals including real estate agents, title companies, and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please apply here.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.