- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) or more years of experience in loan support operations, or loan customer service or experience deemed equivalent at the discretion of Capital Farm Credit.
- Experience in administrative support functions.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment (required).
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Under direction and oversight, organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system as directed.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of association product offerings and relies on others to fully understand those offerings in order to gain the knowledge to discuss them as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service on a routine basis by answering customer inquiries, resolving customer issues and concerns, taking and processing loan payments, with an ability to discuss loan, loan transactions, and products in with oversight. Learns to identify cross selling opportunities on other association products and refer to appropriate lending staff to meet those needs.
- Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information.
- Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers’ required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
- Assists in administering Enterprise Content processes for the Association.
- Maintains knowledge and demonstrates ability to use IT systems used in lending and office administration.
- Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
- Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association policies and procedures.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems.
- General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information.
- General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices.
- General knowledge of title insurance, crop insurance and credit life insurance documentation.
- Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural homeowners, and agribusinesses with over $7 billion in total assets and over 500 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V - We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at careers@CapitalFarmCredit.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.