Texas Farm Credit (TFC) was established January 1, 2014 from the merger of AgriLand, Farm Credit Services and Texas AgFinance, Farm Credit Services. As a customer-owned cooperative, we operate in our borrowers’ best interests and cater to their short and long term credit needs, with flexible financing solutions and an array of cash management products and services.
Texas Farm Credit finances agricultural production, rural land, agribusiness needs and country homes. Our rural lending professionals can structure a loan to meet the customer’s individual needs, from cattle and timber loans to rural real estate mortgages and complex agribusiness financing packages.
In a training program that focuses on learning processes related to the administration and analysis of credit. Works under close supervision.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems
- Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles
- Skill in oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform basic level accounting and financial analyses under moderate supervision
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications
- Work closely with senior-level credit analysts and relationship managers to gain a sound understanding of the analysis, risk determination, and coordination of loan closings with title companies.
- Assist senior-level credit analysts and relationship managers with the analysis of financial information in order to determine probability of default (PD) ratings on credit packages.
- Work with management and staff to gain an understanding of the Association’s lending policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all loans are properly risk rated and assigned loss given defaults are correct.
- Comply with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the Association’s policies and procedures.
- Assist senior-level credit analysts with complex loans as necessary.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.