Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA is a financial institution that provides loans for agriculture, agribusiness, as well as farm and ranch real estate. The institution is headquartered in Early and has seven branch offices located in Brady, Early, Coleman, Comanche, Haskell, San Angelo, and San Saba which service 20 counties in central Texas. We have been part of the Farm Credit System, the national source of financing for agriculture and rural America, for more than 100 years and have total assets in excess of $500 million.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience with two (2) years or more of experience in the field or in a related area, preferably including administration and analysis of credit.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- The primary scope of this position is to support business development efforts by providing support for the branch manager and loan officer(s) in the branch office with data input, analysis, risk determination, and coordination of loan closing with title companies. Duties will vary depending upon staffing in the branch office and the working style of the branch lending staff.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. Specialized knowledge of accounting/finance principles. Excellent interpersonal relations, public speaking, and communication skills. Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications. Ability to perform intermediate-level accounting and financial analyses under limited supervision.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists loan officers with data input, credit and financial analysis, risk determination, monitoring and due diligence on existing loans and any new loan applications.
- Determines probability of default ratings on credit packages and makes a recommendation to approve or deny the applications.
- Interprets, communicates, and provides guidance to loan officers regarding association lending policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status assignments are proper.
- Complies with proper credit administration practices as outlined in the association’s policies and procedures.
- Assists senior-level credit analyst staff with loan applications as necessary.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, please forward a current resume along with salary history to:
Central Texas Farm Credit, ACA
P.O. Box 3200
Early, Texas 76803
ATTENTION – Travis McKinney, Chief Credit Officer
Fax No. (325) 643-5564
This position is currently open and will close upon filling.
At the sole discretion of Central Texas Farm Credit, individuals with less than minimum experience requirements may be considered with the position adjusted to a commensurate title.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.