Heritage Land Bank provides innovative financing solutions other banks simply can’t offer when it comes to rural real estate, agricultural operations, agribusinesses and country homes. Founded in 1917, Heritage Land Bank is a member of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of rural lending cooperatives. With headquarters located in Tyler, Heritage Land Bank operates across 16 Texas counties ranging from Dallas-Fort Worth to Lufkin. To learn more, visit heritagelandbank.com.
Heritage Land Bank, headquartered in Tyler, Texas, is seeking a Summer Marketing Intern to work from approximately June 1, 2021 through July 30, 2021.
Position Description and Scope
- This is a full-time, paid internship position for Summer 2021.
- Pay range is $15-$18 per hour depending on experience.
- This is a temporary position. The internship term will begin approximately June 1 and conclude approximately July 30, 2021.
- The intern will work with marketing staff on marketing and communications projects that may include development of video and other digital and social media assets which will be used in various marketing campaigns. The specific scope of the intern’s projects will be determined when the internship begins.
- Additional projects, to be determined, that will assist in improving current marketing programs.
- High School Diploma and enrollment at an accredited university (at the time of the internship) in at least a bachelor’s degree program with a field of study in marketing, communications, ag business, ag economics, or other degree plan that supports a career in agricultural marketing and communications.
- Student should be of good academic standing (minimum 2.5 overall GPA).
- Preference will be given to those who are enrolled as a Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student at the time of the internship, with a preference for students completing their degree studies in 2021 or 2022.
- Candidate must complete an online application and submit a current resume.
- Include a cover letter explaining their interest in the internship, and any information that uniquely qualifies the candidate for consideration.
- Faculty recommendations are preferred and should be included with the cover letter and resume.
- The internship may be located at any Heritage Land Bank branch office with a preference for Tyler or Fort Worth branches. Students will be expected to relocate for the summer term at their own expense.
- The intern will be located within a reasonable commuting distance of the internship location and responsible for living expenses throughout the term of the internship.
- Previous work experience in a marketing or communications role is helpful but not required.
- Evidence of leadership skills.
- Should be team-oriented, cooperative and show a strong work ethic.
- Business development or data analysis skills.
- Ability to perform basic digital photo and video editing under moderate supervision.
Frequent interaction with the lending team and customers. Occasional interaction with agencies and vendors.
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please click on the link below to apply:
- A completed application, resume, and cover letter are required.
- All applicants will be required to complete a one-way video interview as part of the application process. Requests for video interviews will be sent via email after the application is successfully submitted.
- Please check junk and spam folders for the email if you do not see it in your inbox within two business days of submitting your application.
Heritage Land Bank, ACA is an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.